Atlantic Insurance Agency also offers trucking insurance for trucks of all kinds. We will connect you with flexible, affordable insurance options so that your truck can be insured at a low cost. If you’re looking for truck insurance in Illinois, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. Some different types of trucks we offer insurance for include:
- Box trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Dump trucks
- Pickup trucks
- Tank trucks
Trucking insurance is important to have because it differs from regular commercial auto insurance; since trucks serve a different purpose and carry much higher risks than small cars or vans, your company’s truck most likely won’t be covered just by regular commercial insurance plans. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), there are specified insurance policies needed for trucks before they can legally be on the road. Therefore, it’s important you are connected with a trucking insurance policy so you can drive your truck with confidence. Some policies we offer include:
- Primary liability truck insurance
- This is the most necessary type of trucking insurance, which covers any injuries to people or objects in an accident
- General liability truck insurance
- If there is damage done to you on your or someone else’s property while your truck is present, this type of coverage will protect against that.
- Physical damage coverage
- This policy will cover actual damage done to your truck in case of an accident
- Motor truck cargo insurance
- If the cargo in your truck is damaged for whatever reason – a traffic accident, weather-related incident, or some sort of disaster – this insurance will cover those costs
Without the proper trucking insurance, not only could you be violating FMCSA guidelines, but you’re putting yourself, your employees, and your business at a high risk. With all the prospective issues that come along with truck driving, you don’t want to be caught in a sticky situation without insurance. Our exceptional customer service combined with years of expertise will help you find the right insurance plan at the right cost. Contact us today to get set up with truck insurance anywhere in Chicago or surrounding areas.